GWL Asset Management addresses the lifetime issues of:
- financing a business project
- planning for retirement
- meeting the children’s future education expenses
The GWL experts are mandated to work along with you to accomplish this task, while keeping you regularly informed.
Discretionary Portfolio Management is an exclusive financial service offered by GWL combining three main areas of expertise:
- Asset Allocation (diversification management)
- Selection of appropriate financial instruments (equities, bonds, funds, ETF’s, etc.)
- Risk Management (anticipated return, level of volatility, liquidity of instruments, etc.), generating consistent and substantial performance, while managing associated risks.
Entrusting the Management of your Wealth
Our Clients entrust us the whole or a part of their financial assets to manage, according to the terms of an Agreement signed by the two parties.
The Agreement takes into consideration:
- the Client’s overall wealth and needs
- the financial objective
- the knowledge of markets and products
- the stance to risk in order to accomplish a sound return on an investment
Delegating the Management of Assets
A Client may have a strong preference to delegate the management of a part of his/her assets, while retaining the capacity to manage another part independently (ask us about it).
Delegation is the main characteristic of Portfolio Management aiming:
- to find a specific skill/expertise
- to save time
- to benefit from a set-up that he/she would not be otherwise able to manage on his/her own.
Information, forecasting and the financial markets — the very basics for seeking a sound return on an investment — change by nature and GWL Asset Management fulfills the need for a regular professional attention and follow-up as part of its daily role.